CONDITIONS AND APPLICATION
To become an institutional member one of the following criteria must be met:
- To be a national or international medievalist association (the particular discipline is of no importance).
- To be a centre or institute for medieval studies affiliated to a university, or to a foundation for academic research.
- To be a centre for publication of academic works or engaged in an internationally recognised activity.
The price of the Annual Institutional Fee is € 100.
To become an individual member one the following criteria must be met:
- To be a medievalist (all fields are eligible) with published papers or books.
- To be a former student of the Diplôme Européen d’Études Médiévales.
- To be a PhD student in Medieval Studies.
The Annual Individual Fee price is € 35 (€ 25 for PhD students).